Online bookmaker Palmerbet have been kicking goals in the industry for over 30 years and punters have welcomed their arrival of their online betting service.
Palmerbet Bookmaker Review
Palmerbet are licensed by, and operate under the regulation of, Racing NSW. So when you bet with Palmerbet you can rest assured that you’re betting with an established and trusted bookmaker.
Operating from Canterbury Racecourse in New South Wales, Palmerbet is financially guaranteed by the NSW Bookmakers Co-operative.
The Palmerbet experience has been a positive one, especially following the recent overhaul of their website. The new Palmerbet website makes betting easier than ever.
Palmerbet Mobile Betting
In addition to their new website, Palmerbet have also released a new and improved app. The new app makes betting on your mobile easier than ever and comes with a host of new and exciting features.
The new app is available for both Apple and Android users and offers a host of features including;
- Easier and quicker betting experience
- Bet on horse racing and greyhounds
- Bet on sports, including NRL, AFL, Rugby Union, NFL, NBA, Soccer, Tennis and much more
- Get access to our great weekly racing and sports offers
- Multi bets across our sport and racing markets
- Detailed racing form at your fingertips
- View the latest racing results
- Check your betting activity
- Easy and secure deposits and withdrawals
- And much much more!
Palmerbet have seriously stepped up their game and now offer an online betting experience that rivals that of the bigger online bookmakers.
Their betting products, such as Best of the Best odds on racing, also matches that of other online bookmakers.
The recent upgrades of both their website and mobile betting apps has been a massive improvement for Palmerbet.
If you’re tossing up on a bookmaker to join then Palmerbet is a great option given that you’re betting with an Australian owned and operated company.