2014 Queensland Oaks – Arabian Gold Winner’s Bonus Get a 20% Bonus on Arabian Gold in the Group 1 Queensland Oaks!
Special Offer: $200 Queensland Oaks FREE BET
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available to Centrebet clients and applicable to internet and mobile bets only.
2. Qualifying bet is the first bet on the ‘Win’ market in the Group 1 Queensland Oaks (Race 7) at
Eagle Farm on Saturday 31st
3. Clients will receive a bonus of 20% if they back Arabian Gold and it wins the race.
4. Winner’s bonus will be paid on the funds less the initial stake.
5. The maximum bonus for the race is $200.
6. Only the FIRST fixed price or Centrebest win bet per client on the Queensland Oaks will be
eligible for the bonus.
7. If more than one bet is placed on the Queensland Oaks at the same time, it will be the first bet
placed in the bet slip that is eligible for the winner’s bonus.
8. Bets in the All In markets will not be eligible for the refund.
9. This offer is only available for single bets. Multi-bets are not included.
10. Bonus Bets cannot be used for this promotion.
11. The bonus funds must be turned over 1x (once) prior to funds being withdrawn.
12. Winner’s bonus will be credited within 24 hours after the race has been resulted.
13. Not to be used with any other offer.
14. Only one bet per account/household/IP Address/Computer for the race.
15. Bonuses and Bonus Bets are intended for recreational gamblers only.
16. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may
have bonuses revoked at the discretion of Centrebet management.
17. Centrebet reserves the right to make changes to or end the promotion without any notice.
18. Centrebet standard Terms & Conditions apply.
19. You must be an Australian Resident with AUD as your currency to qualify.
20. Centrebet Facility clients are not eligible to receive any promotional bonuses. This also includes
any Money Back Specials.
21. This offer is not available to residents of NSW who do not have an existing account. It is not
available to residents of SA.