Online bookie Sportsbet.com.au are offering an awesome Early Payout Promotion on Game 3 of the 2018 State Of Origin series between the NSW Blues and Queensland Maroons. Simply place a Head to Head bet on State of Origin Game 3, and if your team leads by 8 points at any stage, get paid out as a winner straight away!
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to State of Origin Game 3 between New South Wales & Queensland on July 11th 2018.
- Applies to pre-match singles in the Head to Head market only. Only the first team bet on will be eligible for the offer. Multiple bets on the same team are eligible for this offer.
- Only your first $500 staked on the Head to Head market is eligible for early payout.
- Your bet will be paid out in full if your team is winning by 8 points at any stage in the match regardless if your selection goes on to draw or lose the game.
- If your selection is leading by 8 points and goes on to win the match your bet will not be paid as a winner twice.
- This Offer excludes SA & WA residents.
- The Offer applies only to cash bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app.
- Cashed Out bets, Bonus Bets, Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer.
- All winning bets will be credited into your account within 30 minutes of your selection going 8 points up.
- Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit helpcentre.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
- To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for payouts. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.