The Big Bash League is coming to an end but Sportsbet.com.au are going out with a bang thanks to this incredible offer! Place a head-to-head bet on the BBL Final and if your team wins and scores 180 runs or more, Sportsbet will double your winnings with up to $50 in Bonus Bets!
View the offer and get a $501 Free Bet Bonus when you join.
How To Claim:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
BONUSES 💰: View the BIGGEST Sportsbet Bonuses HERE
Terms and Conditions
- The Boost Offer applies only to cash Match bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to the BBL Grand Final to be played on 4/2/18.
- Only the first cash bet placed on the Match market will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
- For the Offer to be valid, your team must score 180 runs and win the match as per the official result.
- This offer excludes NSW, SA & WA residents.
- Boosts will be paid as Bonus Bets, equal to your winnings up to $50. Boost is on profit only and excludes your original stake.
- If you place $10 on a $1.50 selection you will win a Bonus Bet of $5; $10 stake x $1.50 odds – $10 original stake = cash winnings of $5, a 100% boost of which would be $5.
- The boost will be credited to the Member’s account as a Bonus Bet within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
- Sportsbet Bonus Bets cannot be redeemed as cash. Bonus bets will expire within 14 days of being credited to your account. Bets placed with Bonus Bets received from this offer are not eligible for any other promotional offers.
- Bets place using Bonus Bets will be ineligible for this offer. Multibets, Cashed Out bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
- Should you place a successful bet using your bonus bets, only the winnings from your bonus bets will be credited into your account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial bonus bet stake.
- Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
- To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.