Online bookmaker CrownBet have opened an awesome bet back offer on Friday nights NRL match between the Canterbury Bulldogs and the Melbourne Storm. See how you can claim the offer + a $600 bonus free bet on the match.
How To Claim:
- Register at CrownBet.com.au via this link
- Go to the CrownBet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instruction
Free Bet: Get a $600 CrownBet Free Bet
- Place a Head to Head bet on our nominated match.
- If your selection score the first try but lose the match, we’ll match your stake in CrownBet Rewards Points up to $50 by giving you 100 Rewards Points for every $1 placed (max $50) up to 5,000 Rewards Points.
- CrownBet Rewards Points Structure: $10 bet=1,000 Points, $20 bet=2,000 Points, $30 bet=3,000 Points, $40 bet=4,000 Points, $50 bet=5,000 Points.
- Applies to your first bet placed on the Head to Head market of the nominated match.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to a member’s first Head to Head be placed on the nominated match.
- Your selection must score the first try but lose the match according to the official results to qualify for the CrownBet Rewards Points.
- Applies to the Head to Head market only.
- This offer excludes:
- NSW & SA residents.
- Cashed out bets.
- Wagers placed over the phone.
- Wagers placed with Bonus Bets.
- The bonus will match a member’s stake up to a maximum of a $50 which means a maximum of 5,000 CrownBet Rewards Points. Any stake greater than $50 will receive the offer maximum of 5,000 CrownBet Rewards Points per match (provided other conditions are met).
- The CrownBet Rewards Points will be credited to a members account within 24 hours of the completion of each match.