Take advantage of this awesome offer from online bookmaker Crownbet.com.au on the French Open! Place a 4+ leg Head to Head Multi on French Open Singles matches and if your multi misses by one leg, you’ll get your stake back in Rewards Points up to $45.
How To Claim:
- Register at CrownBet.com.au via this link
- Go to the CrownBet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instruction
Applies your first 4+ leg multibet placed on Men’s and Women’s Singles Matches each tournament day.
- Place a 4+ leg Head to Head multi on our nominated markets.
- If your 4+ leg multi misses by 1 leg, you’ll get your stake back in Rewards Points up to $45.
- Applies to your first 4+ leg multi placed on Men’s and Women’s French Open Singles Matches each day.
- Multibets can combine Men’s and Women’s Singles Matches.
- CrownBet Rewards Points Structure: $10 bet=1,000 Points, $20 bet=2,000 Points, $30 bet=3,000 Points, $45 bet=4,500 Points.
Terms and Conditions
- Applies to your first 4+ leg multi placed on Men’s and Women’s French Open Singles Matches each tournament day.
- To qualify for the Rewards Points, your multibet must have 1 losing leg only, and 3 or more winning legs.
- Only standard multibets are eligible for this promotion.
- Minimum odds $1.10 per leg, minimum combined multibet odds $1.50.
- This offer is available to NSW residents only.
- Cashed out bets.
- Members who have previously been disqualified from CrownBet promotions.
- Wagers placed using Bonus Bets.
- Phone bets.
- Live bets.
- The points will match a member’s stake up to $45 which means a maximum of 4,500 Points can be awarded. Any stake greater than $45 will receive the offer maximum of 4,500 Points per multibet (provided other conditions are met).
- All Rewards Points will be credited within 24 hours after the conclusion of the last game of the multibet.
- CrownBet reserves the right to reduce the duration of this promotion.
- Standard CrownBet terms and conditions apply.