Think you have what it takes to tip your way to winning $50k in the upcoming FIFA World Cup? Enter CrownBet’s World Cup Predictor Tipping Competition for your chance to win! Tip your way to 50K with CrownBet’s World Cup Predictor. Simply predict the winning results for each of the 48 Group Stage matches.
How To Enter:
- Register at CrownBet.com.au via this link
- Go to the CrownBet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition commences at 9.00am AEST on 8 June 2018 and entries close at 5:00am AEST on 29 June 2018 (Competition Period).
- The Competition is open to CrownBet Rewards members, who reside in Australia or New Zealand and are compliant with the CrownBet Terms and Conditions (Eligible Participant).
- You do not need a wagering account to enter or participate in this competition.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to be a CrownBet Rewards member and therefore an Eligible Participant.
- Employees of CrownBet and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Participant must:
- register their details via the online registration form at https://crownbet.com.au/predictor; and
- make a prediction on the ‘Match Result’ in any of the 48 nominated Group Stage matches (Groups A to H)
- Eligible Participants are permitted to only submit one entry into the Competition. Any person submitting more than one entry will not be eligible to win the Competition.
- Eligible Participants are entitled to make changes to their ‘Match Result’ prediction right up until the official start time for all matches. Winning ‘Match Result’ predictions are worth (1 point).
- If an Eligible Participant does not submit a complete a ‘Match Result’ entry they will receive 0 points towards their overall tally.
Determining Competition Winners
- The Winner or Winners of the Competition will be all Eligible Participants that have the highest tally of points accumulated from the ‘Match Result’.
- Winning ‘Match Result’ predictions are worth (1 point).
- If there is more than one Eligible Participant that finishes on the highest/same total, then each of those Eligible Participants will be declared Winners and will share in the total value of the cash Prize in equal proportions.
- Individual results will be visual on the game page and scores will be sourced from (http://www.fifa.com)
- The Winner(s) will share in the prize of $50,000 in cash. The Winner(s) will be required to provide CrownBet with proof of identity and a valid Australian bank account or CrownBet customer account in order to be eligible to obtain the Prize.
- There will be a Jackpot of CrownBet Rewards Points every game for eligible customers who through their prediction have the ‘Correct Score’ of the game.
- Jackpot totals will vary match-to-match at the discretion of CrownBet and will be published on the competition website. The eligible customer/s who predict the ‘Correct Score’ will share in the Jackpot amount per game.
- A total of 12,500,000 CrownBet Reward Points will be on offer throughout the course of the 48 Group Stage matches. Jackpot totals will be able to be revealed 24 hours out from every match.
- Where there is more than one (1) Winner for the cash prize of $50,000, the Prize will be split in equal proportions amongst all Winners.
- Upon verification of the Winner’s or Winners’ identity, CrownBet will transfer the Prize into the Winner or Winner’s nominated bank or CrownBet account on or before Winner/s will receive competition money within 10 working days.
- The Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and email if they have been successful in the Competition and CrownBet will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Winner(s) is notified by 12.00PM AEST on June 30 March. Results of the Competition will be published in ‘The Australian’ on Thursday 29 March.
- CrownBet will notify any Winner of an unclaimed prize by email.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable.
- This tipping competition is a game of skill.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The result of the Competition is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- CrownBet Rewards Points won as part of this Competition are subject to the CrownBet Rewards programme terms and conditions, available at www.crownbet.com.au/rewards.
- CrownBet reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and identification details of all Eligible Participants (including identity, age and place of residence) and disqualify any entry that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person / household /IP address / computer. Multiple entries from the same person / household /IP address / computer are to be deemed invalid.
- The Competition is intended for bona fide participants and it is a requirement that all entrants act in good faith at all times.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond CrownBet’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, subject always to State regulations, CrownBet reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Eligible Participants consent to CrownBet using their name, likeness and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period for the purpose of promoting the Competition and CrownBet’s products and services.
- CrownBet collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Available to CrownBet account holders registered in Australia or New Zealand only, excluding residents in NSW and A.C.T. If, for whatever reason, a NSW or A.C.T. resident is able to enter the competition, they will be ineligible to win any prizes.
- CrownBet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
- CrownBet and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant’s or winner’s participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
- By entering the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions.
- The Promoter is CrownBet Pty Ltd (ACN 162 554 707), Level 27, 120 Collins St, Melbourne, 3000.