With Bet365’s fantastic Early Payout Offer, your pre-match single bets on the NRL Grand Finals can now be paid out in full before the result is confirmed. If your NRL team gets out to a 12 or more point lead you’ll also get paid out early!
How To Claim:
- Register at Bet365.com.au via this link
- Go to the Bet365.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Get paid early if:
• The team you back in the NRL takes a 12 point lead.
You still get to keep your winnings, even if the opponent stages a comeback.
This offer applies to pre-match single bets on the To Win (2-Way) market for the men’s AFL, up to and including the Grand Final on the 30th September 2017 and on the To Win (2-Way) market for the NRL, up to and including the Grand Final on the 1st October 2017.
Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
Recent matches that we have paid out early on, before the other team came back to win:
|Friday 28 July||Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos – NRL|
|Sunday 06 August||Manly Sea Eagles v Sydney Roosters – NRL|
|Sunday 13 August||Wests Tigers v Manly Sea Eagles – NRL|
Terms and Conditions
- Only customers who receive the promotional email and/or web message are eligible for this offer.
- This offer applies to pre-match single bets on the To Win (2-Way) market for the men’s AFL, up to and including the Grand Final on the 30th September 2017 and on the To Win (2-Way) market for the NRL, up to and including the Grand Final on the 1st October 2017.
- Your bet will be paid out in full if your team is winning by 24 points at any stage of the match for AFL bets and 12 points at any stage of the match for NRL bets regardless of the final result.
- This offer will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, and your team leads by the required number of points to activate the offer, the bet will be settled on the remaining active stake.
- If a qualifying bet is edited using our Edit Bet feature, and your team leads by the required number of points to activate the offer, the bet will be settled on the new stake.
- We will aim to settle all qualifying bets and have funds credited into your account within 15 minutes of your selection going the required number of points ahead to activate the offer.
- If your bet is paid out early in accordance with this offer it will not be paid out again if your selection goes on to win the match.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.